How much is this car worth?

Funny you should mention that, geared! The car was sold over a month ago. It definitely disappeared from his forecourt (we drive past there regularly) but we noticed just today that it's now back and for sale again!

We did get sorted, my boyfriend is now the very proud owner of a lovely black seat leon, 51 plate which he bought privately for £1200 :)

Hello. My boyfriend has seen a car for sale that he wants to buy. He thinks it's reasonably priced. My dad who is usually clued up about this sort of thing thinks it's over priced. Been trying to find the same spec car for sale to compare prices but there doesn't seem to be many around! So i thought I'd ask on here.

The car is a Seat Leon 1.8 20v turbo.

Y reg (2001)

Petrol engine

76,000 miles

Had new timing belt at 50,000 miles

Full service history (had same owner for last 10 years)

12 months MOT

Leather interior which is in good condition

Body work also in really good condition

As far as I know, it's not taxed

So how much would you say this car is worth?! It's from a dealer not a private seller.

Thanks in advance :)

i would walk away angel22 the deeler is asking to much for a 13 year old car with a turbo in my book

i recently bought a 2011 insignia from a private seller that was £2000k cheaper than the exact same spec and milage car from a deeler

Funny you should mention that, geared! The car was sold over a month ago. It definitely disappeared from his forecourt (we drive past there regularly) but we noticed just today that it's now back and for sale again!

Maybe it was off the forecourt for work? Maybe a test drive showed up a fault they've since fixed?

Maybe it was off the forecourt for work? Maybe a test drive showed up a fault they've since fixed?

He told us he'd sold it. It had a 'sold' sign in the window for a few days then it dissapeared. It was removed from his website too. But now it's back!

Archived