Homeless man transformed

I think he looked alright in the first place. I don't judge people on how they look.

I thought that the video showed him to be happy and smiling. Which is really joyful to see. I do not know about you, but I secretly hoped that he will make it.

I thought that the exercise was to show the guy how dressing can make him be back into normal reality again. Cos if he cleaned his look and so forth, then he will indeed feel his self esteem back. If you looked, he did hug the other guy for his effort. That is humanity.

Somehow I find him to be quite vulnerable, as obviously he was so honest with his words and actually did not even avoid the journalist from their questioning which would again take away his pride. That part was quite upsetting to see actually.

I actually find it weird that this was broadcast on the news. I wonder how compassionate are the producers.

I think he looked alright in the first place. I don't judge people on how they look.

Probably commendable, but unfortunately most people do judge by appearances.

Hell, we even elect our politicians on how they look.

This guy did look good with a decent haircut and suit (shame about the teeth, but they cost serious money to put right.) But you have to change the problems on the inside as well as the outside to get real results, and again that's a much harder problem and costs money.

Still I wish him the best of luck, I really hope he makes it in the long term.

---------- Post added 21-01-2014 at 02:10 ----------

Poor guy, I could have guessed he has some mental issues as well. He has that "look."

The makeover was great, like Nick Nolte in Down and Out in Beverly Hills

I think anyone who has to spend time on the street will have mental health problems. If they didn't to start with, they soon will have.

Archived