Paul Ince available

canadablade

Well said! Who could forget his magnificent 13 games at the end of 2011/12?

Ten wins and three draws.

Er...Jim, I think a lot of the fans soon forgot, just like they forgot that without MM, SWFC would have been wound up due to money owed to HMRC.

"DJ out" and "MM needs to sell up if he is not investing", became common threads on here.....:hihi:

Gary Megson's results, the derby apart, were appalling before his sacking. It would have been the play-offs at best. Agreed DJ lost his way after that but give him credit for the promotion.

sorry I can't, I really believe he just happened to be in the right place at the right time, losses or not that team were fighters, which he then destroyed purely to stamp his name on the team, we've now only just got our confidence and fighting spirit back, almost a year and half later

sorry I can't, I really believe he just happened to be in the right place at the right time, losses or not that team were fighters, which he then destroyed purely to stamp his name on the team, we've now only just got our confidence and fighting spirit back, almost a year and half later

Without DJ it might have been Stephen Bywater sticking a penalty over the bar at Wembley and it might be us fourth bottom of the pub league.

Archived