Stephen Gough Rambling Naked In Front Of Kids

If this is the attire he normally wears whilst rambling then I can't see what the problem is.

His bits can't be seen.

I think the BBC chose that shot for their own modesty, those are just thin straps which from that angle look like he has coverage, if you saw this scene from the front you would have seen his member.

I'm a naturist and would like nothing better than a "clothing optional" world, but that does not exist. It is legal to be naked in public in this country, but not if you cause offence intentionally, and as I like to get on with my fellow man, I avoid doing anything that will cause offence.

This modern day "Don Quixote" is making a point which will never result in a change to attitudes, so there must come a time when he quits the crusade and goes to live in a naturist community.

I suspect he gets his money from the tabloids who are always wanting photos of him.

He has a bit of a cult following.They donate food,gear and cash to him.

Maybe he will write a book?

---------- Post added 22-01-2014 at 19:49 ----------

If this is the attire he normally wears whilst rambling then I can't see what the problem is.

His bits can't be seen.

His bits were definitely swinging in full view for all to see.

I watched it hoping to be enlightened as to why someone would choose to ramble naked round a cold wet country like ours, but I ended up unenlightened and just not liking him very much. He seemed self-obsessed and an exhibitionist - his 'born to be naked' philosophy falls apart when you see him put clothes on when at home. He seemed to get a kick out of being filmed in public in the altogether and being arrested.

Sad, confused, borderline ill?

I wouldnt want mine to have seen it either, although they are grown up now, its just wrong. Dont forget, we live in a culture now where its acceptable for two blokes to kiss and swearing and fornication on reality TV.

This is what todays kids see, and its wrong.

OK, so children should not be subject to swearing and sex before the watershed on television, but two people kissing who just happen to be the same gender? What is wrong about that?

OK, so children should not be subject to swearing and sex before the watershed on television, but two people kissing who just happen to be the same gender? What is wrong about that?

It's not normal, we've established that many times on SF. :roll:

Now that's not to say i object to homosexuals being intimate, nor people getting naked, but you do it with respect for the norm, or accept people may vocally object. It's the same in both cases.

Stephen is "nuts"* btw :D I've been up many a snowy hill and there's no way i'd be without my layers no matter how strong my feelings. :help:

Archived