Stephen Gough Rambling Naked In Front Of Kids

I didn't say that I felt that way, so I can't really answer.
I realise that. I was simply voicing the question in case anyone had a view on it.

It's not unusual for restaurants to have dress codes though, including ones at beach resorts which often insist on a shirt being worn...

Personally I'd not want someones clothed areas wobbling about in front of me either. If they're there to eat food then they should be sat at a table, dressed or otherwise

.Difficult to disagree with that!

I personally don't have a problem with nudity, in fact when our children were young ( in primary school ) we took them on holiday to an island where nudist beaches are the norm. Not everybody was nude and we weren't. Our children never batted an eyelid.

What I don't like the idea of is sitting on a chair after somebody else with a bare backside has been sitting there !!! Some people don't take much care with personal hygiene!!!!! :gag:

People are confusing nakedness with sexualisation.

People don't often like nakedness on TV, because it's usually sexed up, sexualising kids I agree is not a good idea morally.

These dancers wearing next to nothing on TV aimed at kids, it's disgusting.

A naked rambler isn't trying to be sexy or trying to sexualise anybody.

People are confusing nakedness with sexualisation.

People don't often like nakedness on TV, because it's usually sexed up, sexualising kids I agree is not a good idea morally.

These dancers wearing next to nothing on TV aimed at kids, it's disgusting.

A naked rambler isn't trying to be sexy or trying to sexualise anybody.

Indeed they are - and it's a problem for our society in that the two are often conflated.

It's precisely because of some of the over the top responses on this Forum and elsewhere that the naked rambler is in fact doing us all a service by prompting the discussion.

By chance I've been following discussions on this topic on three forums - this one, a property forum and a decorator's forum (General Discussion sections of).

Only on this one has the 'debate' descended into an abusive, squabbly farce. Pity.

Just seen much of the squabbling removed - good.

Archived