Islamist threaten anyone attending Sochi Winter Olympics

Yes I think they do, not that they should be required to do so anymore than you or I should be required to speak out against drone attacks in Afghanistan.

Ps: Have a look on the Quilliam Foundation website, I've been talking about them for years, not that anyone takes a blind bit of notice.

http://www.quilliamfoundation.org/

re. the drone attacks, do you not see your defending extremists there ? honestly ? so we have the military doing a march in the UK and you have the poppy burners protesting... then you have the EDL etc countering the poppy burners, would a normal group of muslims telling the poppy burners to shut up be a good idea ? and give the UK public a better view of muslims ? and im not trying to cause a row, just curious as to why this doesnt happen ? I know a group of muslims went selling poppies, which was good..

Islamist threaten anyone attending Sochi Winter Olympic Games

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/othersports/winter-olympics/10583891/Islamist-group-use-video-to-threaten-Sochi-Winter-Olympics.html

Video has been released purported to show an Islamist group claiming responsibility for the Volgograd bombings, and threatening to strike the Sochi Winter Olympics.

An Islamic militant group said in a video posted online that it was behind two suicide bombings that killed at least 34 people last month in the Russian city of Volgograd, and threatened to attack the Sochi Winter Olympics.

In a warning to President Vladimir Putin over next month's Games, a man says in Russian in the video: "If you hold the Olympics you will receive a present from us ... for you and all those tourists who will come over.

"It will be for all the Muslim blood that is shed every day around the world - be it in Afghanistan, Somalia, Syria, all around the world. This will be our revenge," he says.

The video says two men called Suleiman and Abdurakhman carried out the Volgograd attacks on behalf of a group known as Vilayat Dagestan and linked to an Iraqi faction called Ansar al-Sunna.

Dagestan is in Russia's North Caucasus, where militants are waging an insurgency to create an Islamist state. Doku Umarov, a militant leader, has urged the insurgents to attack the Games in Sochi, which lies on the western edge of the Caucasus mountains.

I can't help thinking what a wonderful world the Islamists want to create for us all.

Spot the similarity folks.

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1259003

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1056041

This one has got quite a few more usernames as well.

Cant see this thread lasting long mate. As soon as you start speaking against those poor misunderstood islamists you get called a racist for a while before the thread disappears!

Mind you if you think thats bad try commenting on the death of lord mcalpine, those disappeared quicker than the 99p easter eggs at asda!

You want to try upsetting the cat lovers and see how quickly your posts last

re. the drone attacks, do you not see your defending extremists there ? honestly ?
Bizarre, don't you see your position is providing succour to the extremists? Whilst ever there are innocent victims of drone attacks, then given your earlier comment you have a responsibility to speak out against them.

so we have the military doing a march in the UK and you have the poppy burners protesting... then you have the EDL etc countering the poppy burners,

The poppy burners are dealt with through the criminal justice system, quite properly.

would a normal group of muslims telling the poppy burners to shut up be a good idea ? and give the UK public a better view of muslims ?

Would you take to the streets and protest against drone attacks to give the Islamists a better view of us?

and im not trying to cause a row, just curious as to why this doesnt happen ? I know a group of muslims went selling poppies, which was good..

What do you do to promote mutual understanding? (not that you should be required to do so, as I said before)

---------- Post added 22-01-2014 at 17:45 ----------

It was a statement of fact.

Was yours?

It was a facile response to a facile and irrelevant statement of fact.

Archived