How many points are on your licence

I've not got any. Never have actually. I'm quite proud of that after twenty odd years of driving.

If I was to get points, I think I'd do it like this guy. He's got 29 of the things and still kept his license.

If a thing is worth doing, it is worth over-doing.

I have no points. How does mr 29 points get any insurance? I'm assuming he still hasn't got any.

I've not got any. Never have actually. I'm quite proud of that after twenty odd years of driving.

If I was to get points, I think I'd do it like this guy. He's got 29 of the things and still kept his license.

How did you come across this lol, are you awaiting post?

3 points for me, this is as a driver doing mileage in a month that most do in a year. For the record 34 mph in a 30 with no offer of speed awareness as I'd had it before in a 3 yr period.

Nothing to be proud of I know, but it's easy to be caught out in cities you are not used to driving in.

The good thing about points and having your license taken away, is that it affects the rich and poor equaly.

Archived