Man Charged with Baking Cat.

I was wondering what opinions are on this?

Of course we don't know the full details, however in theory I don't see that he has done much wrong? Possibly animal cruelty if the cat wasn't killed humanely, but then the same applies to much of the food that we get in shops.

Although at the same time I understand that we need order in society and killing animals for food should probably be left to the 'professionals', but I wouldn't have thought it was worth spending time in jail for.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/man-accused-of-skinning-baking-pet-cat-with-onions/

That's my initial view and I'm not completely decided on this, maybe some of the comments will help me to make my mind up.

"A Monticello, Minn. man with a history of drug abuse and mental illness skinned and baked his pet cat on Monday afternoon because “he wanted to try cooking it with onions,” charges state."

Disgusting, :rant: What sick person cooks with onions !!!

I am a cat lover so I find it repulsive but hey....in come countries, they eat cat and dog just like we eat cows and chickens. As long as he was the owner of the cat and he killed it humanely and it didn't suffer, I can't see why he should be in legal trouble.

Archived