Justin Bieber smiling on his mugshot- what do you think ?

He should go to every family that ever lost someone for drink driving and then laugh. Then see what the stupid prick gets. Can't stand the guy, let alone the twitter comments about how he should be freed. He could have killed someone and is being idolised. People need a brain check!

imagine this, he has 1 million followers on Twitface. He decides to post himself hanging himself and saying this is the way to go. Who could stop him doing this? But more importantly what would happen to his followers, I mean the young children with access to twitbook.

Forgive me for being harsh but 2 good things would come of this:

1. There'd be no more Bieber

2. 1 million less morons on the planet. Not many considering global population but it's a start.

As for the mugshot. The judge should be shown it pre-sentencing. He/She should be able to take into account any prior incidents with the law that have happened world-wide (he/she won't, goes against the American system but it should be allowed) and decide a sentence based on it. Bieber has already shown contempt for laws in every country he's visited in recent times.

Comments and judgements on this image are tragic. The guy's been in the public eye since he was a child; he doesn't have another 'face' for the camera - this is just his standard photograph face.

He was full of all kinds of drugs and was almost certainly on auto-pilot. I can't see any issue or finger to the system here.

Comments and judgements on this image are tragic. The guy's been in the public eye since he was a child; he doesn't have another 'face' for the camera - this is just his standard photograph face.

He was full of all kinds of drugs and was almost certainly on auto-pilot. I can't see any issue or finger to the system here.

Spoken like a true Bieber fan. :roll:

By your words we should let all drink/drug drivers off for the offence then :|

So Justin Bieber laughs in the face of "the law" in his mugshot........ do you think this is a good example to set for his millions of fans ( of which I am not one ) ?

Bieber has been charged with drunken driving, resisting arrest and driving without a valid licence but we're being asked to comment on his smile (the OP can't decide whether he's laughing or smiling). What he was actually doing in the photograph is irrelevant given what he's been charged with. I wonder why the OP is more concerned about his facial expression than with his alleged crimes.

Bieber has been charged with drunken driving, resisting arrest and driving without a valid licence but we're being asked to comment on his smile (the OP can't decide whether he's laughing or smiling). What he was actually doing in the photograph is irrelevant given what he's been charged with. I wonder why the OP is more concerned about his facial expression than with his alleged crimes.

I think the OP is referring to the attitude behind the smile. The offences he's been arrested for are hardly a happy/laughing matter yet by doing so in the mugshot denotes to the world that he thinks it is.

He should get together with Miley Cyrus. They are both train wrecks. And they look strangely alike.

I imagine all the wealth and fame is difficult to handle since he already lacks maturity. Its a shame because he is very talented though i don't care for his music.

Archived