Blasphemy 70 year old British man sentenced to death in Pakistan

Really. I must have imagined that bit where he says you shall not kill.

This has never stopped Christians killing Jews, Catholics killing Protestants, Protestants killing Catholics, and so on

I think it's usually interpreted as "Thou shalt not kill any of your fellow-believers"

But I was commenting about a post saying comments were being removed, which they were. I've no idea why you responded to my comments when you clearly haven't read them or the post that they were replying to.

I read the whole thread, I didn't read the posts that were removed, obviously.

My point is that you are wrong. That's why I responded.

---------- Post added 26-01-2014 at 11:06 ----------

Have you been hiding somewhere maybe,every time something bad happens ,and thats a lot of bads,in this country especially its usually associated with "the minority"yet in the hotbed of Islam the powers that be commit or instigate atrocities like this on a regular basis,so is this and other actions,a lot we probably dont hear about,the fault of the minority.Now given that this a ruling from the lawmakers of the country,Sharia?, I would tend to bypass the "minority" and state that its simply the way of these people in the majority.

No, I've not heard about "the minority", maybe you can explain?

This has never stopped Christians killing Jews, Catholics killing Protestants, Protestants killing Catholics, and so on

I think it's usually interpreted as "Thou shalt not kill any of your fellow-believers"

Don't be deceived into convincing yourself that there weren't any atheists among that lot.

You're entitled to an opinion of course.

Well my opinion on what I respond to is probably rather more accurate than your opinion on posts that don't exist. But we all know you have to have the last word on every subject so keep polishing and enjoy arguing with yourself about things no one said.:loopy:

That is very true and I never have understood it. I can only assume that they are not true Christians,Catholics etc, just using that name whilst doing what they want to do. Also just to answer wellyman too. I have always understood that followers of the quran have always said that it promotes peace to all.

Also just to answer wellyman too. I have always understood that followers of the quran have always said that it promotes peace to all.

I have always understood that followers of the quran have always said that it promotes peace to all PROVIDING THEY ACCEPT (their particular) ISLAMIC BELIEFS AND ARE PREPARED TO SUBMIT TO SHARIA LAW.

Archived