Thoughts and Intents affects water

They are not bonkers as it is a reality. Whether you use your words in a nicer way or an evil way. The vibration and the pronunciation of your words have an effect on nature itself. What Emoto demonstrated is simple basic phenomena. The youtube video shows at the ionic level that water actually have different "memories" locked within them, depending on how they have been treated in the past. That is why some of the experiment shows that "regenerated" water actually has a more powerful effect than the water that has been treated badly. Either polluted or otherwise. The "memory" is electrostatic charges at the very lowest molecular level.

His experiment is a very simple one. By talking to an object, your voice's vibration affect the actual material itself and therefore it changed.

I love the one which the scientist did as an experiment for their "before" and "after" effect of X-ray on his own saliva. :hihi:

Mindboggling ? Sure !

Could you explain which definition of "memories" your'e using?

They are not bonkers as it is a reality. Whether you use your words in a nicer way or an evil way. The vibration and the pronunciation of your words have an effect on nature itself. What Emoto demonstrated is simple basic phenomena. The youtube video shows at the ionic level that water actually have different "memories" locked within them, depending on how they have been treated in the past. That is why some of the experiment shows that "regenerated" water actually has a more powerful effect than the water that has been treated badly. Either polluted or otherwise. The "memory" is electrostatic charges at the very lowest molecular level.

His experiment is a very simple one. By talking to an object, your voice's vibration affect the actual material itself and therefore it changed.

I love the one which the scientist did as an experiment for their "before" and "after" effect of X-ray on his own saliva. :hihi:

Mindboggling ? Sure !

I imagine that each molecule will have remembered being passed through the urinary tract of pretty much every species on the planet, over the time the earth has existed...

I cant decide, will that have "upset"the molecule or made it joyous?

Archived