Guess who is now highest ranking in all forces.

Clue: He was born 14th November, 1948.

I don't know random dates of birth, and Google is not helping. Is it Charlie? Does it matter, its just a ceremonial role I don't think he goes around making plans to invade whilst twisting his moustache and cackling.

You like jingoistic songs? Fair enough, just wondered, your avatar led me to believe that you may be German.

Obviously if you were it would make perfect sense for you to be proud.

After all, it must make all Germans proud to see how well their compatriots have done in a foreign country.

Elizabeth Saxe-Coburg-Gotha and her husband Phillip Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderberg-Glucksburg have done extremely well for themselves over here.

Whenever anyone tries to accuse the British of xenophobia and distrust of foreigners I always hold these two, and their numerous relations, up as examples of our kindness to strangers. :)

God save the Queen... Be proud of the Royal Family and our heritage... :)

Whats to be proud of? Over privileged jump up German and Greek inbreeds who have no place in modern society? Why should we be proud of that?

---------- Post added 25-01-2014 at 19:23 ----------

Did the queen write that or something?

So how did they get to that position?

Hundreds of years ago, his ancestors were no doubt virile, strategic thinking warriors who conquered large tracts of land and subsequent wealth and power. Big Ears is their inbred descendent, kept in place by centuries of legislation, deference, tradition, myth and fear of change.

Not to mention violence, murder, repression, intrigue, dirty tricks ....

Archived