Drunk In Charge Of ?

Hey, what can you get nicked for? As in charge of?

One ex mate got done for pushing a wheel barrow after having ten pints of barley wine.

If I decide to get knocked over riding my push bike or shoving it > what's the deal? Can I ride a bike drunk? Who the hell would I run over on a push bike? It's MY choice if I want to get creamed by a motorists. Can you ride a bike drunk? Do you get bike points??

Can you get nicked for even walking drunk?

Can you get nicked for staggering home with a kebab?

Opines?

One ex mate got done for pushing a wheel barrow after having ten pints of barley wine.

If I decide to get knocked over riding my push bike or shoving it > what's the deal? Can I ride a bike drunk? Who the hell would I run over on a push bike? It's MY choice if I want to get creamed by a motorists. Can you ride a bike drunk? Do you get bike points??

Opines?

I'm not sure what you are on about. For example, was your mate pushing a full wheelbarrow, or an empty one? If it was full, was it full of barley wine? If he was drinking and pushing, he deserved nicking in my opine.

As for drunken bicyclists. I think that all of the SF will be united in our condemnation of them (except, possibly Halibut).

If they are Muslim, tax dodging, greeny, lefty, righty taxi drivers, then they obviously need nicking. In fact, they should all share a cell with Peter Sutcliffe. Or Nigel Farage. Or Tommy Robinson.

Opines?

You can get nicked for cycling whilst over the limit.

Walking drunk - drunk and incapable possibly.

I don't think you can get done for being drunk in charge of an internet connection though so you should be OK. ;)

I'm not sure what you are on about. For example, was your mate pushing a full wheelbarrow, or an empty one? If it was full, was it full of barley wine? If he was drinking and pushing, he deserved nicking in my opine.

As for drunken bicyclists. I think that all of the SF will be united in our condemnation of them (except, possibly Halibut).

If they are Muslim, tax dodging, greeny, lefty, righty taxi drivers, then they obviously need nicking. In fact, they should all share a cell with Peter Sutcliffe. Or Nigel Farage. Or Tommy Robinson.

The wheel barrow had a fridge in it. He was walking it home to a good home. And got done :o

You can get nicked for cycling whilst over the limit.

Walking drunk - drunk and incapable possibly.

I don't think you can get done for being drunk in charge of an internet connection though so you should be OK. ;)

Are you sure? Ex mate posted something on twitter that he was going to bed wearing his mates overhauls from work and the coppers nicked him for impersonating a Kier worker.

This is all very shocking. Can you get nicked for posting on forums drunk? :help:

Define "good".

Have you got a link?:D

He bought it in good faith off a bloke in Darnell who was drunk as well

---------- Post added 25-01-2014 at 00:21 ----------

Nothing would surprise me. I was once arrested for being wrong. :(

A police man arrested me for that. I never shoplifted the telly. I bought it from a friend who bought it earlier. And forgot he bought it, due to earlier police harassment over his push bike alleged drunkernesss.:roll:

Archived