Does anyone teach Filipino Martial Arts for beginners?

do you have a web address or contact details?

thanks for the info!

Mark occassioanlly posts on the forum - if you do a quick search i think you'll find one of his posts detailing times, etc.

Hi guys and girls,i teach filipino martial arts as part of a mixed syllabus of JKD/KALI and some other stuff, the Eskrima/Kali material that i teach is a blend of Doce Pares (Paris) and the Inosanto Blend, we cover single and double stick, stick and dagger, knife, (you use a dagger and a knife in differant ways), panantukan (filipino boxing) and pananjakman(low line kicking), theres more to Eskrima than just the stick.

i teach on MON, WED, and THUR from 7.00pm at THE SOURCE at Meadowhall, if you want any more details PM me or EMAIL or call in for a chat,

thanks for the positive words from being awesome to competent, i'm not one to big myself up, i have ben involed in the Filipino arts since 1993, having competed in full contact stickfighting from 1995 retiring in 2001 having won national, british and world titles,

as well as coaching national,british, world silver and bronze medallists.

if you want just Filipino martial arts get in contact with the source and if enough people ask them i'm sure we can add a class to what i do there.

hope to see you training

Mark

jay_kd@hotmail.com

Archived