Thunder and lightening

I hope nobody is caught out in this. Isn't it strange that it suddenly rained, and we have thunder and also lightening ???

It's only January. What is going on ?

I know, who'd have thought we would see rain in January, the month famed for it's endless sunshine!

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Me, other half and dog stuck out in it at Redmires this afternoon, complete with lashing hail as well, felt really bad for the poor dog. It must be horrible to be out in hard hail with no clothes on (dog only has short hair) :(

It was fairly sunny when we started out too, was very glad to get home!

Me, other half and dog stuck out in it at Redmires this afternoon, complete with lashing hail as well, felt really bad for the poor dog. It must be horrible to be out in hard hail with no clothes on (dog only has short hair) :(

It was fairly sunny when we started out too, was very glad to get home!

I got caught in it walking around Damflask, a nice warm bath and a mug of tea never felt better when I got home.

We got caught walking back to the car in Retford park, our poor little mini dachshund was trying his best to get under every bush! Just got into the car before the hail storm! 25 mins later and there was beautiful blue skies!

Archived