Overweight obese? GP referral,soar project and concord

amron

Not sure if this is the right place but i was recently referred by my doctor to Soar (you can refer yourself directly, just contact me for the name and number) they looked at life changing eating habits to improve my health, no weigh scales no classes, just a nice one to one with the worker.

In 3 weeks after adjusting my eating habits and tweaking food intake, i have already started to loose weight (yes i weighed myself at home). The advice is greatly appreciated. I always work on reducing fat but now i work on sugar my weight is starting to reduce. please note no diet was used.

I have also had a referral to concord sports center and the hardest was getting back into swimming being so big but i did it.... and you can join me if you are alone and want o go swimming. My next stage is to get into small kep fit there.

The cost because on referral was 3.50 for the day , use any facility and can go home and return at night if you prefer.

I looked at prices and a package called 70 upwards was 52 pounds for 3 months. but i can swim as many times as i want, or work out. i had an induction and was never lft feeling a freak because i was overweight.

Archived