Is there such a location as 'benefit street' in all towns and cities?

Is there a similer location to 'Benefit Street' in Sheffield?

If you look you will find every aspect of life on all streets in all districts.

For instance there will be drug dealers , benifit scroungers, money launderers, rip of money lenders, corrupt politicians and other type thieves who live in districts similer to Dore and Totley.

There will also be the same low life on the Manor or Arbourthorne [for instance].

The difference is that on the Manor or Arbourthorne you will not get the money launderers ,money lenders or corrupt politicians who stash away millions in of shore accounts costing the Country millions in lost taxes and other revenue.

So to sum up! which districts have the most cheats? is it the poor areas or is it the upper class" we have it all areas" in our Cities.

Funnily enough I know jaywick and I whilst it is a bit of a dive I'm surprised it earnt it's title compared with, say a lot of former pit villages both around these parts and South Wales. Both of those areas have had millions chucked at them jaywick, as you can see, has not. A lot of nearby villages have had money or already had sufficient infrastructure to do ok, others are close enough to a railway station so London is just over an hour away. I also found it surprising that it had any young people living in it all - never saw one when I went there!

Archived