Is there such a location as 'benefit street' in all towns and cities?

Is Yorkshire a shire? What's a shire?

---------- Post added 27-01-2014 at 20:32 ----------

Cameron probably hasn't met a genuinely poor person because theres not that many in the UK. I know a couple, the guy outside waitrose and the guy outside Spar on division St.

I can name quite a few some on the aurborthore, manor parson cross in every town there are benefit streets, but they all seem to survive, with their roll up fags, spliffs, 2 inch telly's, I pods, latest I phones wii's every modern gadget then down to cash converters and into marks to see how much they can shop lift I used to go into puds in town and blokes would come in asking if anyone wanted to buy a micro wave or stereo, if you went in the old hen and chickens women would come in with arm fulls of clothes with all the labels still on its every where

Is Yorkshire a shire? What's a shire?

---------- Post added 27-01-2014 at 20:32 ----------

Cameron probably hasn't met a genuinely poor person because theres not that many in the UK. I know a couple, the guy outside waitrose and the guy outside Spar on division St.

It's where the Hobbits live.

Archived