Sexy in trainers?

There is an article in the Independent about heels making women look sexy. Heels do make legs look longer, so that is a posative, but flat shoes or trainers are often worn by fitter/slimmer women.

Flat shoes must mean better posture. I encourage my daughter to wear trainers or flat shoes because any heels must inhibit exercise. I think women can look sexy in trainers and heels can be a turn-off, what do you think?

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/high-heels-make-sexist-men-feel-randy-9086394.html

I've never looked at a woman and gone "Her face isn't much to look at but she's wearing heels - I've got the horn".

I mean, I think it's nonsense, you either think someone is good looking or you don't, what shoes she's wearing or whether they're a few centimeters taller makes absolutely no difference to me.

I thought that there was some psychological thing which made shorter women more attractive anyway? The guy feels bigger and more of a 'protector' around her?

Anyway, unless it 'says' something about the person - as you say, trainers could suggest a healthier lifestyle - I don't think footwear makes any difference at all.

Yasmin Brown's got a foot fetish.

Sexy women look sexy no matter what they wear, non sexy women don't look sexy just because they wear high heals. Whether someone looks sexy is also a matter of opinion and people will inevitably have different opinions.

Sexy comes from the head,not from the shoes.

Yasmin Alibhai Brown is an idiot. That piece is total rubbish.

Thanks for highlighting that, I'd have clicked on it otherwise. :thumbsup:

Clothes, and indeed footwear, can make women look more attractive but you can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear. Take the delightful kaley cuocho from the big bang theory. She is smoking hot in ugg boots. UGG BOOTS. I don't think there's footwear in the history of the world that make me look at,Yasmin Alibhai Brown and go phwoooorrr.

Archived