Sexy in trainers?

OOO NO !! I hate trainers . Completely flat shoes are not good for you either . I read somewhere that you should wear shoes with a small heel to give your legs support . I know when I wear totally flat shoes my legs ache after a while whereas if I have a small heel I am fine. I think it something to do with support . Some trainers have a small heel too which is meant to give support .I love my heels but I wouldn't wear them all the time as they put strain on the back . I got told that platforms were the best shoes to wear as they support legs throughout.

of course! sod thousands of years of evolution we should be wearing heels!

Jessica ennis looks sexy in trainers-waynetta slob does not.

OOO NO !! I hate trainers . Completely flat shoes are not good for you either . I read somewhere that you should wear shoes with a small heel to give your legs support . I know when I wear totally flat shoes my legs ache after a while whereas if I have a small heel I am fine. I think it something to do with support . Some trainers have a small heel too which is meant to give support .I love my heels but I wouldn't wear them all the time as they put strain on the back . I got told that platforms were the best shoes to wear as they support legs throughout.

As llamatron hinted at, our feet have evolved to not wear shoes which equates to flat ones. If your legs ache after wearing flat shoes it's probably because your usual wearing of heels, even small ones, means your feet aren't used to bending at the angle to the leg they have evolved to. You need to do some stretching exercises to correct the bad posture.

Oh thanks for that advice. Problem is , being a Nurse I have to wear flatter shoe at work but even there my shoes are more comfy with a bit of a heel. And my patients say I have really good posture . I love my spikes to go out in but as I said I don't wear them every day . I realise they are not good for posture ,but I adore my 6 inch heels. They make me feel good & being only 5 foot 2 , I feel taller in my heels. As for trainers , I just cant stand them because they make me feel sick !! , I must have a problem with them as I have never worn them

---------- Post added 27-01-2014 at 16:42 ----------

Oh dear I have just watched the video . PLEASE TELL ME SHE IS DRUNK.! Because I would never wear heels again if I walked like she is doing . Flats should be compulsory for girls like her I am afraid .

You need M.B.T's

A sexy woman is a sexy woman whether she's wearing Christian Louboutins or Birkenstocks and given the number of men who prefer the natural look (in terms of hair and makeup) isn't it likely that these men are also likely to prefer less 'over groomed' in terms of clothes and shoes too?

I never had any problems with attention when I was wearing no make up, with my hair scraped up under a head scarf and in full bike leathers with men's bike boots :)

---------- Post added 27-01-2014 at 21:02 ----------

My Daughter is six foot tall if she wares high heels she looks ridiculous she usually wares flat shoes,she wont ware trainers she say they make her feet stink :gag:

Tell your daughter that the shoes go with the outfit and sometimes heels are the appropriate thing to wear so she should wear whatever she wants to wear with confidence, whether it's flats or heels.

This is coming from someone rather taller than her, who still wears 4" heels on occasions, and has to duck for doors and low flying light fittings when she does :)

Archived