Godfrey 'Bongo' Bloom insults disabled student.

Whilst debating at the Oxford Union, Bloom asked student David Browne (who has a disability) “ Point of order, are you Richard III or not?”.

Does this clown's crass stupidity know no bounds?

Story here - http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/ukips-godfrey-bloom-mocks-disability-at-oxford-union-asks-student-david-browne-are-you-richard-iii-9087751.html

Does this clown's crass stupidity know no bounds?

Evidently not.

Don't forget that behaviour you refer to as crass will undoubtedly be referred to by his supporters as honest and candid and refreshing and that the disabled person should apologise to Godfrey for having the temerity to be a disabled person.

Anyway, I thought Godfrey had been kicked out of UKIP?

I don't get it. Was Richard III disabled?

According to Shakespeare he had an hunch back as well as other deformities, the latest scientific evidence suggests otherwise.

I quite like this bit from the article.

“I always cheer up immensely if someone attacks one personally, as it means they have run out of arguments.”

According to Shakespeare he had an hunch back as well as other deformities, the latest scientific evidence suggests otherwise.

I quite like this bit from the article.

Looks fairly normal to me. I can see a slight resemblance, can't see it's something to be insulted by. But more importantly, what has it to do with a disability the student may or may not have?

Archived