Maiden name staniforth from verdon street

Hello Sheila ann maiden name is Staniforth, all aunts /uncles sadly passed away. annette had a son Richard,and Robert (bob) had 4 children parson cross area.There was also an aunt Mary married name Murphy

yes we did live in victoria st opp glossop rd baths 1958 (married young)

hope this helps.

Hello Sheila ann maiden name is Staniforth, all aunts /uncles sadly passed away. annette had a son Richard,and Robert (bob) had 4 children parson cross area.There was also an aunt Mary married name Murphy

hope this helps.

yes it does thanks. is it reallt all those years ago? my name now is Sheila Wragg, i have 3 daughters 7 grand children and 4 great-grand children, my brother David never had any kids. What about you and Ann's sister, sorry my memory for names not what it was, if you are in touch with any other members of the family would you pass on my best wishes and ask if they want to get in touch please, I live in the Abourthorne area.

---------- Post added 03-02-2014 at 22:31 ----------

hope this helps.

As I have said before I've been trying to trace this side of my family for a few years now but my late farther told me so many untrue stories about his family history it was almost impossible, the only contact I had was Annette and she was in the dark as much as me, this is why I would like some contact if only to fill in a few gaps to pass on to my children and grandchildren. One of the great untruths was that their roots were in Cork Ireland so you can understand my dilemma. I hope you can enlighten me pls.

Archived