Royal Overspending - Solutions?

What's 'binary thinking' when it's at home?

Use the net, its a research tool.

---------- Post added 29-01-2014 at 23:59 ----------

You told me that. Just up there ^^^

I'm telling you that you are talking rubbish.

I've never said you have to obey the Queen so the point is meaningless.

It is a thing that people on internet forums copy from other people, when they wish to appear more intelligent than they really are.

Sadly, the mods didn't get the joke and changed "Binary" for "Simplistic" in the thread title.

Before my time. I thought those wishing to appear more intelligent called their opponents straw men?

It is a thing that people on internet forums copy from other people, when they wish to appear more intelligent than they really are.

Sadly, the mods didn't get the joke and changed "Binary" for "Simplistic" in the thread title.

Ah, I see. Thanks. I thought it must mean something along the lines of 'either on or off', but hadn't come across it before.

So, if being a subject does not mean you have to obey the monarch, what exactly do you think it means, pray?

Just don't go there. Qual and logic are strangers.

He's pretty good at sending incoherent private messages late at night. Maybe it will be your turn tonight.

Maybe the incoherence and the lateness are linked:)

So, if being a subject does not mean you have to obey the monarch, what exactly do you think it means, pray?

It means you live in a monarchy in which the state is headed by the Queen, but, get this, she hasn't issued orders ever, well unless you're Australian. She leaves the orders to parliament. It's been like that for a few hundred years. Sorry to inform you that all your arguments have been meaningless.

Archived