Royal Overspending - Solutions?

Just don't go there. Qual and logic are strangers.

He's pretty good at sending incoherent private messages late at night. Maybe it will be your turn tonight.

Maybe the incoherence and the lateness are linked:)

That's interesting considering I've never used the private message service.

Late? It's just after midnight.

---------- Post added 30-01-2014 at 00:13 ----------

Yeah, yeah. When in a hole, stop digging!

What hole? You're opinion of yourself is high, despite peddling a minority cause that was cancelled in the 90's due to lack of interest you seem to congratulate yourself on winning an argument. Fine, if you've won then we'll see the end of the monarchy in a few years. I await its demise, let me know when it's happening.

That's interesting considering I've never used the private message service.

Late? It's just after midnight.

Funny that. I've got two PMs in my inbox from you.

I would have replied, but they make no sense.

One says; "Why are you", the next one says; "Why are you on this site?". Title for both: "Foolishness".

Do you remember now? Or maybe you were hacked :cool:

Funny that. I've got two PMs in my inbox from you.

I would have replied, but they make no sense.

One says; "Why are you", the next one says; "Why are you on this site?". Title for both: "Foolishness".

Do you remember now? Or maybe you were hacked :cool:

No I don't. What dates are these? I don't even recall having any disagreement with you until this Tyrant monarch v reality nonsense.

No I don't. What dates are these? I don't even recall having any disagreement with you until this Tyrant monarch v reality nonsense.

Tell you what. I can report them as abusive if you like.

Then admin can sort it out.

Maybe you should avoid drink posting in future

Tell you what. I can report them as abusive if you like.

Then admin can sort it out.

Maybe you should avoid drink posting in future

Fine, I won't be weeping into my beer. Sheffield Forum is a bit of fun inbetween jobs, not the Oxford debating society.

I am puzzled as there are posters I find sanctimonious and annoying, one named after a fish, the other after a French cheese for example but not you. I don't recall any contact with you until now.

Fine, I won't be weeping into my beer. Sheffield Forum is a bit of fun inbetween jobs, not the Oxford debating society.

I am puzzled as there are posters I find sanctimonious and annoying, one named after a fish, the other after a French cheese for example but not you. I don't recall any contact with you until now.

I've just replied to one of your insightful pms.

Just to prove that they do exist.

If you are really PMing and can't remember doing it, you might want to do a bit of thinking.

I've just replied to one of your insightful pms.

Just to prove that they do exist.

If you are really PMing and can't remember doing it, you might want to do a bit of thinking.

Fascinating. Think about what? SF is a daft chat room overly populated with single issue bores.

Having pointed out to the subjects of Her Majesty the futility of shouting at the sky I think I'll retire. After all, Mrs Whitehouse says its late.

Fascinating. Think about what? SF is a daft chat room overly populated with single issue bores.

Having pointed out to the subjects of Her Majesty the futility of shouting at the sky I think I'll retire. After all, Mrs Whitehouse says its late.

*Flounce* ....

Archived