Royal Overspending - Solutions?

I like the idea of opening up the palaces when they are not there.

The rooms are often very selectiive and you don't get to see the whole house. You never get to see their private rooms, I wonder how many pairs of knickers the queen has under her bed? .... etc

The rooms are often very selectiive and you don't get to see the whole house. You never get to see their private rooms, I wonder how many pairs of knickers the queen has under her bed? .... etc

Absolutely. And what kind of toilet paper they have.

Or Price Philips pron stash on top of the wardrobe :)

The Queen could spend a whole bunch of money more and wouldn't come close to the amount of money she provides to UK PLC.

I think the same was true of the slave trade, not to mention the mills and factories in the Industrial Revolution...doesn't mean it is right!

Plus, it would be perfectly possible to make a video from the opposite perspective demonstrating that the Royal Family is and always has been a parasitic drain on the UK economy.

Get off your Horse of Pompousness and crack a smile for once, misery guts :)

It seems the Queen and her household are being profligate with the money we give them and need to rein it in a bit.

Is that your opinion or have you read it somewhere ?

You do know they fetch in a boat load of money into the country don't you ?

How much money do you earn the UK ?

Archived