Silver/gpld roller coaster price ride

anyone hopped aboard the silver/gold bullion price ride at the minute ? im very tempted to dive in to buy some silver coins but the added vat puts me off

gold seems to be holding its price where silver is all over the place up and down all over the shop

how do you call a good price?

the charts sinc the 1970s show its average price is still way too high

historically i think £6 or so would be bottom fishing for a silver price but if it went to £4 you would have lost half of your money minus selling charges

i read that the guernsey mint post coins with no vat but it can be checked by post office and a bill issued to pay the vat:rant:

e bay i dont trust for any fakes, anybody buying?

anybody got a good deal from a bullion dealer?

i seem to be coming back to 1 0z rounds which seem to represent the best value or the philharmonic coin

bars dont seem to interest me as much

anyone buying at the moment

regards

anyone hopped aboard the silver/gold bullion price ride at the minute ? im very tempted to dive in to buy some silver coins but the added vat puts me off

gold seems to be holding its price where silver is all over the place up and down all over the shop

how do you call a good price?

the charts sinc the 1970s show its average price is still way too high

historically i think £6 or so would be bottom fishing for a silver price but if it went to £4 you would have lost half of your money minus selling charges

i read that the guernsey mint post coins with no vat but it can be checked by post office and a bill issued to pay the vat:rant:

e bay i dont trust for any fakes, anybody buying?

anybody got a good deal from a bullion dealer?

i seem to be coming back to 1 0z rounds which seem to represent the best value or the philharmonic coin

bars dont seem to interest me as much

anyone buying at the moment

regards

I wouldn't consider silver as an investment. It is hardly rare. There was a time when half the worlds coins were silver along with tea services and cutlery. It hasn't disappeared.

Gold on the other hand is rare. The total ever mined would make a block the size of a couple of large houses.

There is no VAT on currency.

Archived