Child car smoking ban

I catch the tram pretty much everyday and that never happens to me.

You sure you're waiting at a tram stop and not a smoking shelter?

If I was him I'd be more worried about all the crap belching out the back ends of all the passing traffic that a wee bit of fag smoke from someone stood 10 yards away.

jb

Guidelines on a Big Mac?

---------- Post added 05-02-2014 at 07:17 ----------

True, you won't and who'd want to anyway?!

---------- Post added 05-02-2014 at 07:23 ----------

I think you'd probably get arrested for doing this to someone! ↑↑↑↑

The problem here is you, not the smoker who is having a cigarette, outside! Tram stops are usually quite large spaces (about the full length of a tram?) Stand somewhere else! I've never been stood at the tram stop and been drowned out by smoke like you've described! Think you're clutching at straws here!

Being downwind of a smoker is disgusting. You're idea of freedom is everyone does what they want. What about the freedom not to have smoke in your face? The argument about traffic cuts no ice either, traffic is a necessity, smoking is not.

Being downwind of a smoker is disgusting. You're idea of freedom is everyone does what they want. What about the freedom not to have smoke in your face? The argument about traffic cuts no ice either, traffic is a necessity, smoking is not.

No, some traffic is necessary. Most probably isn't.

jb

Guidelines on a Big Mac?

---------- Post added 05-02-2014 at 07:17 ----------

The freedom not to have smoke blown in your face is the freedom to stand somewhere else. I've stood at tram stops before, I've never been so outnumbered by smokers that I've had to move out of the way to escape the smoke!

Judging by the price of petrol I'd say the ratio was the other way round.

What has the price of petrol to do with the necessity of a journey? If you observe traffic many, many cars have single occupants. A goodly number of these could be either car sharing, using public transport, walking or cycling. They are not using their cars because they have too but rather because they want to. They are therefore unnecessary traffic.

jb

What has the price of petrol to do with the necessity of a journey? If you observe traffic many, many cars with single occupants. A goodly number of these could be either car sharing, using public transport, walking or cycling. They are not using their cars because they have too but rather because they want to. They are therefore unnecessary traffic.

jb

Which of course is balony!!

lol would love to see them police it

its about time they banned binge drinking then isnt it close all the pubs and let people get wasted in there own homes

---------- Post added 06-02-2014 at 12:30 ----------

How long will it be before i can go over to fat people feeding their kids crap and have a pop at them,not long i hope ;)

are the week in week out **** heads who go out get lashed then do whatever they please

---------- Post added 06-02-2014 at 12:35 ----------

the police still cant police! people using the mobiles when driving day after day i see loads doing it so how the hell would they stop people smoking with kids in car what they going to do stop every driver they see smoking and check car for kids lol

would not happen in south yokshire only time you see a copper get out of there car is to go to chippy

Archived