Going grey! Do you just let it happen?

I am that rarity, a woman who really wouldn't mind. My older brother and much younger sister have had white hair for years now, but me, no change at all.

I have a photo of the three of us and I look like the cuckoo in the nest, so different from them.

Perhaps I should have mine dyed white!

I am that rarity, a woman who really wouldn't mind. My older brother and much younger sister have had white hair for years now, but me, no change at all.

I have a photo of the three of us and I look like the cuckoo in the nest, so different from them.

Perhaps I should have mine dyed white!

I don't like the idea of going grey, but white, wow can't wait.

Having white hair is so angelic looking, unlike miserable grey, like a grey day.

I got my first grey hair when I was at comprehensive school (think I was 12 or 13), the same as my mother. I dyed it for years and hated the messing.

I stopped dying it last year and let it all grow out; it was horrible for a few months but I haven't looked back and the amount of people who say they love my hair is a good confidence booster after being very unsure!

My sister still dyes hers. She is older than me, and it shows now, despite me having grey hair!

I got my first grey hair when I was at comprehensive school (think I was 12 or 13), the same as my mother. I dyed it for years and hated the messing.

I stopped dying it last year and let it all grow out; it was horrible for a few months but I haven't looked back and the amount of people who say they love my hair is a good confidence booster after being very unsure!

My sister still dyes hers. She is older than me, and it shows now, despite me having grey hair!

Right, thats sounds like the way to go, tempted to try and see how long I can avoid the dreaded dye, sounds like you have had a great success!, thanks

I color mine. I too started going grey aged about twelve but what did it for me was other peoples attitudes. I started getting asked if I was an OAP when I booked for something or other from the age of about 40, and being pushed from behind when driving even though not going slowly. This doesn't happen when my hair is none grey.

Archived