Why do some people hate jews?

WeX

After seeing this I thought to myself, as I have done before, why do people have such a problem with jews?

Because the hate travels both ways. Have you seen some of the stuff in their religious books?

Non Jews are seen as no better than animals to them.

I also find the word gentile rather offensive. And because of the martyrdom, they can say and do as they please, and no one can say anything against them without being called a raciest.

This is the reason I'm not a fan of them.

They do have great comedians though so it is not all bad.

When are people going to wake up and realize that being angry at the conduct of jews and the behavior of the jews does not make one an anti-Semite... It's such a willfully blind way of considering criticism. [b] criticism of your behavior is not [/b]direct criticism of your existence. Also I would say that a great majority of those who criticize Israel are also very critical of US foreign policy as well... Note that people tend not to say "jews are bad" but "israel is bad," and that it's typically Israelis or American Jews that can't see the difference...

After seeing what?

Well spotted, I linked what I was referencing in my later comment.

This is what I was referring too: http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/176876#.Uuneq2SwJpY

---------- Post added 30-01-2014 at 13:26 ----------

When are people going to wake up and realize that being angry at the conduct of jews and the behavior of the jews does not make one an anti-Semite... It's such a willfully blind way of considering criticism. [b] criticism of your behavior is not [/b]direct criticism of your existence. Also I would say that a great majority of those who criticize Israel are also very critical of US foreign policy as well... Note that people tend not to say "jews are bad" but "israel is bad," and that it's typically Israelis or American Jews that can't see the difference...

What conduct and behaviour do you mean?

When you're angry at Jews in general, then it is anti-semitic.

I agree criticising Israel is different though.

"anti-semitic" gets thrown around a lot, and used as a get out of jail free card every time. And non Jews that use it are just BSing. No matter how much you BS, you cannot be offended by something that is not directed to you.

Rubbish. Empathy is a normal human emotion. I find the lack of it in people disturbing.

"anti-semitic" gets thrown around a lot, and used as a get out of jail free card every time. And non Jews that use it are just BSing. No matter how much you BS, you cannot be offended by something that is not directed to you.

There is no universal-freedom-of-BS you know. If you are not a member of something then why criticize others who are ? Just walk away. Antagonism is the beginning of hatred.

When you're angry at Jews in general, then it is anti-semitic.

I agree criticising Israel is different though.

if you're angry at jews in general then you're angry at jews in general

if you're anti -semitic it means your angry at these people/

heres just some of the Semitic-speaking peoples originating in the Near East, including; Akkadians (Assyrians/Syriacs and Babylonians), Ahlamu, Amalekites, Ammonites, Amorites, Arameans, Chaldeans, Canaanites, Eblaites, Dilmunites, Hebrews (Israelites, Judeans and Samaritans), Edomites, Ethiopian Semites, Hyksos, Arabs, Nabateans, Maganites, Maltese, Mandaeans, Mhallami, Moabites, Phoenicians (including Carthaginians), Shebans, Sabians, Ubarites and Ugarites. :)

Archived