I don't think this is weird

No its not weird at all,thinking phil collins is dead,well that is weird:hihi:

I was like you too. I found it hard to accept and move on. I don't think I'll ever get over it but I think I've progressed. I understand your feelings brother, be strong for Phil.

Anyway, that's for another time and another thread. Does anybody dance to the radio in the kitchen and point at their dog while dancing?

I was like you too. I found it hard to accept and move on. I don't think I'll ever get over it but I think I've progressed. I understand your feelings brother, be strong for Phil.

Anyway, that's for another time and another thread. Does anybody dance to the radio in the kitchen and point at their dog while dancing?

Ok i will try.:thumbsup:

I dance to the radio occasionally, but these days not so many radio stations play dance music.

I am reluctant to talk or sing to our two cats these days as they do such a powerful line in disgusted, pained, disdainful 'rolleyes' stares. Worse than teenagers (if you can imagine that).

They are however not averse to the occasional philosophical debate, moving their heads* almost imperceptibly to signal their agreement or dissent with regard to statements like 'Is it ever right to punish an innocent individual in the interests of the common good?', or 'Is any cat an island?'

(*This may however have something to do with the fact that their heads are being gently stroked at the time).

And no, it's not weird at all.

I sing 'you are my sunshine' to my dog everyday and she seems to like it, but that's probably because she's usually having a tummy rub at the same time.

The parrot is a whole different story, she loves to sing and dance and when she doesn't know the words she just repeats her own name over and over again while bobbing her head....she definitely loves anything musical where she can join in :-)

Archived