Workplace toilet problems

Anyway, what now? What’s going to happen? I don’t know if I should make my manager aware of this sorry situation. What if he’s there again by my side? Any advice is good.

You've broken the cardinal rule of urinal use; do not engage with your fellow man on any level (no talking, no looking, no acknowledging their existence).

Recommend you find a different toilet in future.

I would have beaten you about the head for uttering this phrase. I think you were lucky to get away with a stare.

What a threatening thing to say to me! Knocked me unconscious that would have done maybe. Then you'd have had some explaining to do wouldn't you? I was trying to clear up the bizarre situation we found ourselfs in and you would have lashed out. That's worrying. A real sign that society is gone wrong I think. I didn't say the words to the man aggressively. In fact, I think I did a little giggle before speaking (nervous).

You've broken the cardinal rule of urinal use; do not engage with your fellow man on any level (no talking, no looking, no acknowledging their existence).

Recommend you find a different toilet in future.

Like I said, there are no toilet rules at my place of work. I didn't know places had them to be honest. The other toilet is for women only and the other one is for wheelchair users so I can't really do that.

I don't think there are any such rules where I work. Surely they'd have told us on the day we started if there were any such rules? Am a bit worried now actually in case there are some but anyway, the problem came because we were going together for a whole day pretty much. He works on my floor.

These are not rules about your workplace,they are general rules for all mens toilets.

If they are empty when you go in choose one end or the other.

If one end is taken,choose the other end.

If both ends are in use,say in a line of five,choose the middle.

If there are more than five,choose one as far as possible from other users.

If you can't leave one free between ones in use,use the thundershed.

On no account stand next to one in use if there is any other possible choice.

If they are all in use,use the ladies!

Any bloke knows all this!

What a threatening thing to say to me! Knocked me unconscious that would have done maybe. Then you'd have had some explaining to do wouldn't you? I was trying to clear up the bizarre situation we found ourselfs in and you would have lashed out. That's worrying. A real sign that society is gone wrong I think. I didn't say the words to the man aggressively. In fact, I think I did a little giggle before speaking (nervous).

Like I said, there are no toilet rules at my place of work. I didn't know places had them to be honest. The other toilet is for women only and the other one is for wheelchair users so I can't really do that.

depends, if DONOTREMOVE gets you, you might be in a wheelchair!! :hihi:

These are not rules about your workplace,they are general rules for all mens toilets.

If they are empty when you go in choose one end or the other.

If one end is taken,choose the other end.

If both ends are in use,say in a line of five,choose the middle.

If there are more than five,choose one as far as possible from other users.

If you can't leave one free between ones in use,use the thundershed.

On no account stand next to one in use if there is any other possible choice.

If they are all in use,use the ladies!

Any bloke knows all this!

I've Googled some of these phrases but I've stopped now because it was throwing up all sorts of dodgy things that I don't want to go on at work. People would get such a wrong idea of me I fear!

I know what you mean about weeing not so close to another man. You get such a thing as 'weewee spashback' sometimes. Usually it's OK cos you can obviously wash your hands but it's not nice if another man does a 'splashback' onto your hand or even your clothes. Went to a concert at arena once and it happened. Not too nice.

My main thrust though is this: what do I do now? Where do I take this? What about the guy?

I've Googled some of these phrases but I've stopped now because it was throwing up all sorts of dodgy things that I don't want to go on at work. People would get such a wrong idea of me I fear!

I know what you mean about weeing not so close to another man. You get such a thing as 'weewee spashback' sometimes. Usually it's OK cos you can obviously wash your hands but it's not nice if another man does a 'splashback' onto your hand or even your clothes. Went to a concert at arena once and it happened. Not too nice.

My main thrust though is this: what do I do now? Where do I take this? What about the guy?

Don't forget to help yourself to one of the little pineapple chunks they leave for you.

Or if it's really posh they might have the little mats that can be washed and used as hockey masks at playtime. :gag:

Are you for real? Or is this just a wind up?

How old are you, have you ever used a public toilet previous to this?

Archived