Integrated washing machine question

Can I use a washing machine that is integrated as a normal one? It will be housed within a space under my counter (2 doors' width) behind doors, but not integrated as such. I've found a cheap integrated one, but I don't want to buy it if its not suitable.:help:

I don't want it to start bouncing around within the space. A freestanding one fits quite easily with plenty of room.

Can I use a washing machine that is integrated as a normal one? It will be housed within a space under my counter (2 doors' width) behind doors, but not integrated as such. I've found a cheap integrated one, but I don't want to buy it if its not suitable.:help:

I don't want it to start bouncing around within the space. A freestanding one fits quite easily with plenty of room.

They are identical other than the outer appearance so you shouldn't have a problem.

The only difference,is the provision to fit a door to the front.It will work without problem.

They have less casing too and and are generally thinner. Ours is integrated and we can to find a replacement.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Archived