Double murder at Intake

trevorb

You might be thinking of the Laitner wedding murder which has been covered on here several times but it wasn't Intake. If it's the same one he got life

---------- Post added 01-02-2014 at 08:11 ----------

Hitchinson, who murdered three members of one familly on Dore Rd in 1983 is appealing to the European court in Strasbourg against his whole life sentence on the grounds that it is inhuman and breaches his human rights.

You don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Even if the appeal is refused it's disgusting that lawyers are making thousands

out of this.

I recently met one of the police who worked on the case and he told me that Hutchinson is still writing letters to him saying that when he gets out he's going to find him and "do him in".

Even aged 71 Hutchinson is still a dangerous nutcase.

Edited by denlin

yes I remember the murders were commited y the son trever eades I saw him the same might we had aa drink together in the royal oak and chatted away as tough all was ok he then rang the intake club and asked his mum to come home there he murdered his brother then his mother with an hamer, he phoned the police and sat on the step and waited for him. it was unclear why he did it but hid dad had died some months before and I think it sent him mad. on the night he looked and sounded ok with no inkling of what he had got planned he was sociable, bought me a couple of drinks and seemed ok god knows what was going through his head, he was pleaded insane and was sent to a secure prison as far as I know he's still there

---------- Post added 01-02-2014 at 17:55 ----------

Yes there was a double murder at intake in 70s, a mother and son both murdered by her other son.

yes it was the other son called trevor eades who committed the murder with a hammer. he had been drinking in the royal oak with me and appeared ok, and bought me a couple of drinks I was working there at that time. he phoned the intake club opposite the oak and asked his mum to go home. by that time he had already killed his brother when his mother arrived he did the same to her he then rang the police and sat on there door step to wait for them when they got there the rooms were covered in blood he was sent to a secure prison indefinitely know one knows why he did it but his dad had died some moths earlier and I think this did his head in

...a mother and son both murdered by her other son.
I just looked at the deaths index using the surname Eades given by cookingfat50. The details are that Florence Eades, aged 52 and Alan Eades, 23, both died in Sheffield March 1982. There is no death entry for a Trevor Eades, and so he is presumably still alive aged 56 (presumably in secure custody).

I just looked at the deaths index using the surname Eades given by cookingfat50. The details are that Florence Eades, aged 52 and Alan Eades, 23, both died in Sheffield March 1982. There is no death entry for a Trevor Eades, and so he is presumably still alive aged 56 (presumably in secure custody).

god knows what was going off in his head, his dads death affected alan as well he went in his shell and would hardly speak, there mum flo must have wondered what was going off when she got home to see her son lying dead and the house all covered in blood the walls carpets it was all over it nust have upset the bobby who got the call to attend the incident he must still suffer from it I guess he is retired after all these years with any justice trevor will never see the light of day again

god knows what was going off in his head, his dads death affected alan as well...
The father, Gordon Eades, had died some seven years earlier in 1975, and so perhaps this wasn't a factor so much as Trevor simply having a brainstorm?

As I remember, Trevor Eades had started going a bit 'crazy' whilst in the army and had received a dishonorable discharge. I believe that his time in Northern Ireland had had some effect upon him. After the army he became a bit violent and disruptive and had been barred from many of the local pubs (I thought that he was actually barred from the Royal Oak as well!). I always found him to be a very nice and pleasant person.