Do the Police have a "Duty of care" written into thier contracts of em

POLSKI

I don't know whether or not the Police have a duty of care but what really surprises me is the attitude of some people who have posted on this forum. polski behaved in a very public spirited way, which he needn't have done, and some posters seem to believe that he should have left this lad, maybe to be killed on the road or cause a serious accident where others could have been injured. polskis actions were humane and kind, some people should follow suit.

I don't know whether or not the Police have a duty of care but what really surprises me is the attitude of some people who have posted on this forum. polski behaved in a very public spirited way, which he needn't have done, and some posters seem to believe that he should have left this lad, maybe to be killed on the road or cause a serious accident where others could have been injured. polskis actions were humane and kind, some people should follow suit.

Where has anyone posted that Polski should have left the lad ?:confused:

The other thread should be added to this, as this being the first.

The other thread should just be deleted, it's pure fantasy, written because the OP wishes to derail this one. He knows none of what went off. Granted we only have one side from the lad who was left to walk home but at least we have that.

The other thread should just be deleted, it's pure fantasy, written because the OP wishes to derail this one. He knows none of what went off. Granted we only have one side from the lad who was left to walk home but at least we have that.

And that, my friend, is the problem.

NONE of us knows or is likely to know the true story - it is all supposition.

The other thread gives another side to the story and one which sounds more likely to be nearest the truth imo.

Precisely!

---------- Post added 01-02-2014 at 17:27 ----------

And that, my friend, is the problem.

NONE of us knows or is likely to know the true story - it is all supposition.

The other thread gives another side to the story and one which sounds more likely to be the nearest the truth imo.

Thank you! That was the point I was trying to make in my cack handed way.

Archived