Do the Police have a "Duty of care" written into thier contracts of em

POLSKI

No I didn't, and yes I should, but the attitude of the incident room Police officer and the fact I was late for work had got me , a tad irritated.

In reply to Angels quote, "The police aren't there to provide a taxi service to idiots that get too drunk to know what they're doing."

You're right they're not, but as you state, "too drunk to know what they're doing" , surely they have a Duty of care towards someone in this state.

Don't tell me you've never been sozzled; I have in my mis-spent youth and done stupid things and been lucky to have survived. This lad might not have !

I bet if it had been a young woman, they would have been there a lot quicker and made sure she got home safely.

I bet if it had been a young woman, they would have been there a lot quicker and made sure she got home safely.

I bet she would not.

Just read the other comment about a young child being hurt and all the adults complained about the mother already than they to give sympathies !

People are getting weird in this city.

Archived