Gove : Bring Back 'Old Fashioned' Punishments

What about Dingus and vinyl, were you previously known as Dingus and vinyl?

It looks like Dingus is still a member.

Total Posts: 476

Last Activity: 04-02-2014 20:45

And vinyl, although it does appear that they may have gone on holiday together.

vinyl

Total Posts: 772

Last Activity: 04-02-2014 20:17

It looks like Dingus is still a member.

Total Posts: 476

Last Activity: 04-02-2014 20:45

And vinyl, although it does appear that they may have gone on holiday together.

vinyl

Total Posts: 772

Last Activity: 04-02-2014 20:17

Thanks for that, very interesting. It looks like I'm going to have to do it the old fashioned way.

Ok I accept you apology and will make allowances for your narcissism.

But if you would like to share the alternative methods of punishment with everyone, they might change their ways, clearly some people don't know how to control a child without hitting them, and it sounds like you know how to make all children behave without hitting them. Schools haven't been hitting kids for years but for some strange reason their are still naughty kids in school.

Believe it or not some teachers actuality think punishing an entire class for the action of a couple of disruptive kids is the best way to go.

Why does it? All children misbehave on all differing levels...they are CHILDREN:roll: You believe that a thump in the mouth after you've committed a vast amount of time (highly unlikely), or alternately committed 3 seconds with "you're a naughty boy" thwack!! as failing. If all else fails, dish out violence...brilliant logic:roll:

What happens when violence fails? after all, all kids are different and respond as such...pillow over the face? As a parent you prevail, if not keep your legs crossed or your dick in your pants. Hitting a child is more about how you are affected by its misbehaviour than your concern for the child. It's a bone idle attempt IMO. Some parents in their rush to advocate violence towards their kids were probably beaten as kids, but will further advocate with the claim... "neva din me no arm".

I take it it "neva din you no arm". then?

---------- Post added 16-03-2014 at 23:07 ----------

Thanks for that, very interesting. It looks like I'm going to have to do it the old fashioned way.

You're gunna hit him with the -Choir Boy Times -aren't you?

Things would improve overnight if they re-introduced the cane in schools and brought some discipline back into the classroom

Oh right, so why did they get rid of the cane back in the 1980s then?

Why does it? All children misbehave on all differing levels...they are CHILDREN:roll:

No they don't.

You believe that a thump in the mouth after you've committed a vast amount of time (highly unlikely), or alternately committed 3 seconds with "you're a naughty boy" thwack!! as failing. If all else fails, dish out violence...brilliant logic:roll:

What happens when violence fails? after all, all kids are different and respond as such...pillow over the face? As a parent you prevail, if not keep your legs crossed or your dick in your pants. Hitting a child is more about how you are affected by its misbehaviour than your concern for the child. It's a bone idle attempt IMO. Some parents in their rush to advocate violence towards their kids were probably beaten as kids, but will further advocate with the claim... "neva din me no arm".

I take it it "neva din you no arm". then?

---------- Post added 16-03-2014 at 23:07 ----------

You're gunna hit him with the -Choir Boy Times -aren't you?

None of this make any sense, why would you want to thump a child or smother them with a pillow?

No they don't.

None of this make any sense, why would you want to thump a child or smother them with a pillow?

Tell me, was it the 'old fashioned' or the 'punishments' that drew you to this thread?

No they don't.

I appologise..every child but yours.

As I said earlier, you being a narcissist, again doesn't come as a surprise. Violence, death, punishment as an answer is like nectar to a bee for yourself.

I wouldn't thump a child..but if I did and it didn't respond what would you suggest I do? I ask this because you have the answers.

---------- Post added 17-03-2014 at 10:15 ----------

Tell me, was it the 'old fashioned' or the 'punishments' that drew you to this thread?

Under his many differing guises it was most likely a combination of both, not to mention "children" as part of the mix. It's simply Smithy heaven.

I appologise..every child but yours.

You don't know every child so you can't possibly know that they all misbehave, other than mine. Its possible that you are just projecting your bad experiences with children onto everyone else.

As I said earlier, you being a narcissist, again doesn't come as a surprise. Violence, death, punishment as an answer is like nectar to a bee for yourself.

I wouldn't thump a child..but if I did and it didn't respond what would you suggest I do? I ask this because you have the answers.

---------- Post added 17-03-2014 at 10:15 ----------

Under his many differing guises it was most likely a combination of both, not to mention "children" as part of the mix. It's simply Smithy heaven.

Sorry but the rest of your post makes very little sense.

Archived