Aqua aerobics at Westfield pool query?

foxydebs

Have been trying to get hold of reception at Westfield, no one answering and no one replied to answer phone messages I have left.

So does anyone know, I am a fitness unlimited member, is this class included in my membership or do I have to pay extra, if so how much. It is the aqua aerobics tomorrow night 7pm till 8pm. Also do I have to book or can I just turn up?

Have been trying to get hold of reception at Westfield, no one answering and no one replied to answer phone messages I have left.

So does anyone know, I am a fitness unlimited member, is this class included in my membership or do I have to pay extra, if so how much. It is the aqua aerobics tomorrow night 7pm till 8pm. Also do I have to book or can I just turn up?

http://www.fitnessunlimited.co.uk/Fitness_Classes/#

I've already tried that else I wouldn't be asking on here. I'm computer literate and know how to search for stuff online. On the fitness unlimited site it doesn't list it as belonging to them, yet on the Westfield web site it says they belong to siv who run fitness unlimited.

The receptionist finally rang back 5 minutes before they shut. She says they have never been part of siv, so I asked how come it said on their website they were and she said she didn't know.

---------- Post added 02-02-2014 at 19:43 ----------

I believe the aqua aerobics has no instructor at this current time - it makes it a quiet evenings swim i've been advised.

Well she said they were taking bookings for it and booked me in for tomorrow nights aqua aerobics session, she didn't say anything about not having an instructor.

---------- Post added 03-02-2014 at 23:06 ----------

I believe the aqua aerobics has no instructor at this current time - it makes it a quiet evenings swim i've been advised.

Well you were wrong, there was an instructor, she was very good and the class was very busy and enjoyed by all the women there.

Archived