Rate The Last Film You've Seen With Marks Out Of Ten - Part Two

Jeffrey Shaw

The Shawshank Redemption was repeated the other week. Fantastic film, even though I have seen it before. Good acting from Morgan Freeman and Tim Robbins. I love how Robbins escapes from prison at the end of the film, with help from Rita Hayworth.

Spoiler Alert ***********

How did he stick the poster back over the hole though??

Excellent film a solid 9/10.

Heavens Gate - 6/10 - Much maligned Western that has a checkered history, long and sprawling but looks as fantastic as the (over) budget would suggest, lacks a bit of coherant story but worth a look.

The Shawshank Redemption was repeated the other week. Fantastic film, even though I have seen it before. Good acting from Morgan Freeman and Tim Robbins. I love how Robbins escapes from prison at the end of the film, with help from Rita Hayworth.

Wasn't the poster of Raquel Welch, by the time he escaped? Great film.

Rogue One - 10/10

Really enjoyed this, great addition to the series. Would highly recommend.

It's only an 8.5 from me I'm afraid.

I had great (but not too great) expectations and, whilst it is indeed a deserving addition to the series with a great story arc (and the continuity which it provides with the original SW IV A New Hope is to be highly commended), there are severe pacing and uncanny valley problems which, for all that Star Wars goodness, leave a very slight 'meh' aftertaste.

Roll on the space western-esque (-allegedly) Han Solo :)

Wasn't the poster of Raquel Welch, by the time he escaped? Great film.

Yes I think you are right. so thanks to Haywood and Welch that he made his escape. Top4718 has made a point, how did he stick the poster back?

However he did spend a lot of time in his cell to work that one out.