Rate The Last Film You've Seen With Marks Out Of Ten - Part Two

Jeffrey Shaw

Imperium - 5/10

Daniel Radcliffe plays an FBI Agent that goes undercover to infiltrate a white-supremacist group.

It was ok, watchable. An important and interesting subject matter but not a great film.

---------- Post added 19-03-2017 at 20:41 ----------

Get Out - 9/10

Great film. Creepy, shocking, darkly funny and really well acted, with a twist at the end that although I didnt see it coming made total sense when it did.

Warcraft. Fantastic effects, bog standard plot (bar a minor twist near the end) sub-par acting by most of the cast, a crap script and felt very very long. 3.5/10. Yes,0.5 worse than TMNT above.

Have you been locked in a 10 year old boy's bedroom with a terrible DVD collection and a cheap Aiwa TV/DVD combo? We can break you out if you just ask...

Have you been locked in a 10 year old boy's bedroom with a terrible DVD collection and a cheap Aiwa TV/DVD combo? We can break you out if you just ask...

Good question, well presented. I'm safe in house full of grown ups (sort of) with short attention spans. When I have the power I look at sky cinema and think I'll watch a tv show instead - tv is way better the cinema at the moment. When I don't have the power my viewing companions are hard work - too high brow, too rom-com, not rom-com enough, too scary etc etc. So we're down to Warcraft and TMNT.

Ghostbusters remake next week. Fingers crossed. :|

Money Monster - 6.5/10 - George Clooney plays a host of a show dealing with financial affairs when a man who claims he's lost money in market crash gets into the studio and holds him hostage on live TV. Mildly diverting but could have been better.

Good question, well presented. I'm safe in house full of grown ups (sort of) with short attention spans. When I have the power I look at sky cinema and think I'll watch a tv show instead - tv is way better the cinema at the moment. When I don't have the power my viewing companions are hard work - too high brow, too rom-com, not rom-com enough, too scary etc etc. So we're down to Warcraft and TMNT.

Ghostbusters remake next week. Fingers crossed. :|

Wow, that's some common denominator :)

Now I've got this in my brain

Iron Fist (Netflix) 6/10

No where near as good as the likes of Daredevil/Luke Cage- the fight sequence is poor and very unrealistic, on top of that the main character just does not seem to play the part of how Danny Rand (from comics) was.

Vengeance: A Lover Story 6/10

I don't know who Nicolas Cage <removed> off in Hollywood but his films of late have pretty much been direct to dvd- once a great actor who commanded the screen.

This is an okay movie but does seem Cage is in slow motion and I think he is too good to be downcast to the 'has beens' of Hollywood just yet.

Edited by nikki-red
Masked swearing

Vengeance: A Lover Story 6/10

I don't know who Nicolas Cage <removed> off in Hollywood but his films of late have pretty much been direct to dvd- once a great actor who commanded the screen.

Have you seen the Youtube video 'Nic Cage's Agent?'. It's pretty much a running joke by now that he'll say yes to everything.