Rate The Last Film You've Seen With Marks Out Of Ten - Part Two

Jeffrey Shaw

Guardians of the galaxy 2- 8/10 enjoyed it as much as the first and probably the best beginning and ending to any Marvel film so far.

King Arthur - 3/10 Lock stock meets King Arthur is the best way to describe it. Too much CGI, especially the fight scenes, I much prefer well choreographed sword fights over the magic used far too often in the film. I won't be adding it to my dvd collection.

Edited by NERVY-OWL

Legend. Tom hardy does the Kray twins. Hardy wasn't bad but I found the whole thing dull and lacking in any kind of menace. It's been a few years since I saw the one with the brothers from spandau ballet, but I recall that one being much better. 3/10

Legend. Tom hardy does the Kray twins. Hardy wasn't bad but I found the whole thing dull and lacking in any kind of menace. It's been a few years since I saw the one with the brothers from spandau ballet, but I recall that one being much better. 3/10

I watched this on the plus 1 hour channel, the killing of Jack The Hat was censored due to the recent events on London Bridge, the movie was very poor anyway.

Edited by mickey finn

Its an awful film and one I was looking forward to watching.

I watched this an the plus 1 hour channel, the killing of Jack The Hat was censored due to the recent events on London Bridge, the movie was very poor anyway.

Agree the movie was pants,the Kemps one was much better.

Lights Out 7/10

I enjoyed this, its simple but creepy and well made. Made me jump in places too.

It seemed to fly by, but that might be because its only on for 78 minutes.

Edited by nikki-red