Rate The Last Film You've Seen With Marks Out Of Ten - Part Two

Jeffrey Shaw

Pirates of the Carribean 7/10- I wasn't blown away but still enjoyable if you can ignore the ridiculousness in parts. Left open for another adventure with a few of the original cast so i hope that is done before ending the series.

Wonder Woman was incredible... until the last half hour. The first three quarters was everything that's good and fun about superhero movies, taken to a new level; the last quarter was everything that's bad about rubbish superhero movie climaxes, taken to a new low. 7/10.

Once Upon A time In The West, I have seen Sergio Leone's landmark western many times and it still makes the hairs on the back of my head stand up, couple the stunning cinematography with Ennio Morricones stunning soundtrack and its easy to see why it is one of the finest of its genre 9.999999/10.

Once Upon A time In The West, I have seen Sergio Leone's landmark western many times and it still makes the hairs on the back of my head stand up, couple the stunning cinematography with Ennio Morricones stunning soundtrack and its easy to see why it is one of the finest of its genre 9.999999/10.

Totally agree, much as I loved Clint, this was even better than The Good the Bad and the Ugly. The irony of this film was the reversal of good/bad guy roles. I think this is the only film ever where Henry Fonda played the bad guy, and Bronson had always played bad guys previously.

Edited by TORONTONY

Eloise 2/10

4 friends break into an abandoned asylum to try and find the death certificate of a former inmate.

I thought this might be interesting as it was filmed at the actual site of the derelict Eloise asylum/poorhouse in Michigan. I was wrong.

Its all too disjointed and manic, I rewound it a couple of times as I kept losing the plot (!) but it didnt help as it doesnt appear to actually have one.

A shame really. pretty much everything about it was rubbish. I only gave it a 2 because it was a decent idea.

Edited by nikki-red

Essex Boys ,2000, 5/10,

basically, Goodfellows wanna be,

based on the infamous rover murders in Essex.

I dont want go in that how accurate story is, but I like

Rise of the footsoldier from 2007 much better.

Only good thing is Sean Bean in this one.

Essex Boys ,2000, 5/10,

basically, Goodfellows wanna be,

based on the infamous rover murders in Essex.

I dont want go in that how accurate story is, but I like

Rise of the footsoldier from 2007 much better.

Only good thing is Sean Bean in this one.

Wow, and you still managed 5/10 :o

---------- Post added 11-06-2017 at 20:04 ----------

Totally agree, much as I loved Clint, this was even better than The Good the Bad and the Ugly. The irony of this film was the reversal of good/bad guy roles. I think this is the only film ever where Henry Fonda played the bad guy, and Bronson had always played bad guys previously.

Its a little long but without a doubt one of the best in its genre, the shoot out with Bronson and Fonda gives me goose bumps, an absolute classic.