Rate The Last Film You've Seen With Marks Out Of Ten - Part Two

Jeffrey Shaw

Star wars the last jedi 7/10- good enough but I'm going to be controversial and say I prefer the last two prequel films to these newer ones. Not sure I was keen on Luke being so down pretty much all the film, I was hoping to see him in at least one lightsaber battle.

Downsizing. 4/10

Brilliant idea, but the film didn't know which direction it wanted to take.

I'm not sure if it was intentional, but Matt Damon's character was overshadowed by his much better co-stars Christoph Waltz, Hong Chau and Udo Kier. Thankfully the irritating Kristen Wiig was out of the film after 15 minutes.

It became something of a social commentary and a very strange ending.

Edited by alchresearch

Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets. 5/10

A bit of a silly sci-fi romp, visually stunning but plot/story quite lacking. The two leads are a bit naff and Clive Owen might as well not be in it.

If you need a Luc Besson sci-fi fix, stick with 5th Element.

Megan is missing.

This is loosely based on a true story, about teenage girls meeting 'boys' online, and the consequences.

I honestly dont know how to rate it, as I far from enjoyed it, but thats totally because of the subject matter.

The acting etcs not great, but the message that it was meant to send out is loud and clear.

Made me cry, scared the crap out of me and made me selfishly glad Ive got boys.

If theres going to be a film that stays with me for a while I think itll be this one

Edited by nikki-red

I watched Zulu last night and enjoyed the film. It was made in the 60s and a young Michael Cain starred in it, think it was the first film he was in. Not a big fan of his but he played the part well as a British Officer.

Good acting by all and enjoyed the Battle Scenes at Rorke’s Drift and the back ground music.

8/10

I watched Zulu last night and enjoyed the film. It was made in the 60s and a young Michael Cain starred in it, think it was the first film he was in. Not a big fan of his but he played the part well as a British Officer.

Good acting by all and enjoyed the Battle Scenes at Rorke’s Drift and the back ground music.

8/10

Who frew that bloody spear?