Rate The Last Film You've Seen With Marks Out Of Ten - Part Two

Jeffrey Shaw

Do you still " like the smell of napalm in the morning". after all these years? LOL. By the way, was it the original or the fabulous Redux version? Reason I ask is because of your 9/10 rating, Redux is a must 10/10 for me.

It was the original but part way through I was thinking I need to watch the Redux version.

---------- Post added 08-03-2018 at 22:49 ----------

Elvis & Nixon - 6/10 - An account of the (in)famous meeting between the POTUS and the King of Rock N Roll is a fairly lightweight but interesting film, the later disgraced Nixon is played very well by the later disgraced Spacey whilst the King is played not so successfully by Michael Shannon who looks nothing like him and lacks the charisma.

Three Billboards. Absolutely staggering movie and well deserved Oscar wins. 9/10.

A good film, Frances Mcdormand is terrific but I think the film is over the top, eg when she turns tables on the dentist and injects him, when the cop throws the young lad out of the window to apparently no or very little consequence, the Red Neck cop is very simplistically done. The suicide of the Sherriff stretches credibility. The young lad in hospital bandaged up and the Redneck cop is admitted

I thought it started really well, very funny and great dialogue for 30 minutes then just gets daft.

All about opinions

Bright, a Netflix film starring Will Smith, Joel Edgerton and Noomi Rapace, didnt get good ratings but i thought it was ok, 6.9999/10.

I though Noomi Rapace looked HOT as a sexy blonde pixie elf

9/10 for her

As for the rest of the film, not quite a 7, but higher than a 6.5

So 6.9999/10 from me too.

The Funhouse Massacre 7/10

I actually really enjoyed this. I read loads of terrible reviews about it but I think people went into it too seriously, IMO it was exactly what it was trying to be.

OTT 80s style make up and effects, really cheesy, loads of gore, it was so bad it was good and I reckon that was the whole point.