Rate The Last Film You've Seen With Marks Out Of Ten - Part Two

Jeffrey Shaw

Den of Thieves, 2017 - 5/10

Bad copy of The Heat. Even dialogues are almost exactly the same.

---------- Post added 31-05-2018 at 17:07 ----------

Death Wish 2018, 7/10

It's not Charlie Bronson, but Bruce Willis is great for this role. Hope there will be remake of the sequels!

Death Wish 2-4 were more action packed.

Atomic blonde. Charlize Theron does a sexy version of the bourne identity in 1980s Berlin. Excessive mumbling, a plot twist you can see a million miles away, and overly long but Theron and McAvoy and a good soundtrack just about drag into something half decent. 6.5/10

I'll second that.

Justice League - pleasantly surprised after the Batman/Superman debacle and the pitiful Wonder Woman. Good 6.5/10

The Wailing 8/10

Ive had this on my list for a while but the runtime (156 minutes) has always put me off.

Really glad I finally watched it tho, its quite complicated and clever and leaves just enough unanswered for you to use your imagination.

I watched The Witch last night. It wasn't as scary as I was hoping but it was creepy andade for an interesting watch. If you have seen it, let me know what you thought.

I thought it worked well. It was creepy and put me on edge, and I thought it did a good job of giving a sense of isolation. I also liked the sense of ancient evil pre-dating the European settlers (I am a fan of H.P. Lovecraft so that appealed to me). I didn't like the ending much, mind.

American Made - 4/10

Mother 0/10 - if it wasn't for J Law..it wouldn't have scored as high as that.

Jane Got A Gun- 6.5/10

Agree on Mother, I lasted all of 10 minutes lol.

---------- Post added 04-06-2018 at 19:26 ----------

American Hustle 8/10 Christian Bale is one hell of an actor, lots of funny bits happening in this sting movie. Last saw Bale in The Fighter, he was great in that too and looked totally different, I believe he got the Oscar for that one.

Agree on Mother, I lasted all of 10 minutes lol.

---------- Post added 04-06-2018 at 19:26 ----------

American Hustle 8/10 Christian Bale is one hell of an actor, lots of funny bits happening in this sting movie. Last saw Bale in The Fighter, he was great in that too and looked totally different, I believe he got the Oscar for that one.

Totally agree with you there. Loved CB in American Psycho.

Mother 0/10 - if it wasn't for J Law..it wouldn't have scored as high as that.

Agree, seriously, it's more fun to watch paint dry on the wall.