Rate The Last Film You've Seen With Marks Out Of Ten - Part Two

Jeffrey Shaw

On 31/08/2021 at 00:14, Funky_Gibbon said:

The Vault - 6.5/10

(Amazon Prime)

Heist movie about a treasure hunter who hires from young genius to figure out the secret defences of the most secure bank vault in the world so he can break into it during the 2010 World Cup.

As above, 'The Vault'.

Mixture of Dan Brown intrigue and 'Money Heist'.

Didn't keep me that  interested, hopefully there isn't another one.

6/10.

Keep safe 8)

9/10

A game-changer. Or, more importantly, a game-resetter. 

The positives, and there's a lot of them, major appearances from actors previously playing the role; Andrew Garfield and Toby Maguire. All villains from their films also return. A marvellous (ouch!) treat for long-time supporters of the character. I've been a Spiderman fan since 1965 when I got my first Spidey comic off a rack in a newsagents on Crookes. Instantly smitten, so every Spiderman movie that comes out I'm the guy sat there saying "Go ahead....impress me...". Not revealing too much (spoilers), but anyone with more than a passing interest should dig it. There's the usual Marvel pathos of death and redemption. Wouldn't be a Marvel film without those immovable driving forces. Great power always comes with great responsibility - and mortality.

Misses a point because......well, that's it for the regular cast. I'd began to warm to the waaaayyyy too young M.J and the (meant to be?) annoying best friend Ned. Marvel's cleared the decks and I'm saddened by that. Oh, and the cameo from Matt Murdock (not his Daredevil alter ego) is too damn short.

325XlJr.jpg

Edited by wearysmith

1 hour ago, wearysmith said:

9/10

A game-changer. Or, more importantly, a game-resetter.

You really, really, really need to put all of that in  <spoiler> tags.

You've just away given the entire story . . . thanks for nothing.

20 hours ago, The Joker said:

You really, really, really need to put all of that in  <spoiler> tags.

You've just away given the entire story . . . thanks for nothing.

Not a problem for me.

Each to his own.

I know wearysmith likes his Super hero stuff,

I just don't get it!

Batman was Adam West - KAPOW, & (Juli Newman) Catwoman was - well, soooooo slinky :blush:.

Other than Catwoman It was the Batmobile that got me.

Finding out some guy called George Barris had built it, and built other outrageous vehicles including the 'Munsters Koach', led me to all sorts of customising (yep I did have a 'My other cars a Batmobile' sticker in't back of my Mk111 Zephyrs).

Happy Daze.

So back on subject.

Adam resurrected (2008)  4/10

Jeff Goldblum (enough to put you off straightaway).

Super strange one this. Goldblum's character Adam is back in the loonie bin with other survivors of the holocaust.

Each patient has their own problem, as could well be expected.

Adan survived the death camp by being the commandants (Willem Dafoe) dog (?).

Told you - strange!

Bit of naughtiness between Adam and his nurse plus the interaction with the other patients lead to comic moments throughout.

The 4/10 probably makes it sound worse than it is.

Allow for the knowledge your going to be watching something strange, (and has Goldblum in it) and the thing isn't that bad (ish).

Enjoy 8).

Without Remorse

The main actor in the  film is Tom Clancy, I don’t know much about him or what other films he’s been in. The reason I watched it was because Jamie Bell was in the film, he is more of a support actor in most of the films I’ve watched him in.

If you enjoy films with elite Navy Seals,  international conspiracy  and lot of action you might enjoy this film.

It wasn’t bad but I was glad when it had finished.  

6/10

2 hours ago, Rockers rule said:

Not a problem for me.

Each to his own.

I know wearysmith likes his Super hero stuff,

I just don't get it!

Batman was Adam West - KAPOW, & (Juli Newman) Catwoman was - well, soooooo slinky :blush:.

Other than Catwoman It was the Batmobile that got me.

Finding out some guy called George Barris had built it, and built other outrageous vehicles including the 'Munsters Koach', led me to all sorts of customising (yep I did have a 'My other cars a Batmobile' sticker in't back of my Mk111 Zephyrs).

Happy Daze.

So back on subject.

Adam resurrected (2008)  4/10

Jeff Goldblum (enough to put you off straightaway).

Super strange one this. Goldblum's character Adam is back in the loonie bin with other survivors of the holocaust.

Each patient has their own problem, as could well be expected.

Adan survived the death camp by being the commandants (Willem Dafoe) dog (?).

Told you - strange!

Bit of naughtiness between Adam and his nurse plus the interaction with the other patients lead to comic moments throughout.

The 4/10 probably makes it sound worse than it is.

Allow for the knowledge your going to be watching something strange, (and has Goldblum in it) and the thing isn't that bad (ish).

Enjoy 8).

Batman (Adam West) and Robin(Burt Ward) walks into a Coffee bar, Batman  says to Robin, try not to look too conspicuous.  :hihi: