Rate The Last Film You've Seen With Marks Out Of Ten - Part Two

Jeffrey Shaw

Guest ThaBoom

The Convenant 8/10

I was surprised to learn this was a Guy Ritchie film.

Its very good and based on realities of US troops stationed in Afghanistan- where interpreters are so important to them.

When a unit is ambushed, one man helps to save the life of the commander. 

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt4873118/

Edited by ThaBoom

Air (7/10)

Really good movie with Ben Affleck and Matt Damon which is based on the true story about the Nike partnership with Michael Jordan and the creation of the Nike Air Jordan shoes

This movie is available on Amazon Prime Video https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/video/detail/B0B8Q8223X/ref=atv_dp_share_cu_r

Sonny Vaccaro and Nike pursue basketball rookie Michael Jordan, creating a partnership that revolutionizes the world of sports and contemporary culture.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, hackey lad said:

The Mother.  Action thriller with Jennifer Lopez  ( yes I should know better )  . 5/10 being generous. Bet there’s a second one . 

Watched this film a few days ago.  After some of the films I’ve watched lately it’s one of the better ones, admittedly not the best film tho.

6/10

14 minutes ago, Pyrotequila said:

The Suicide Squad (the 2021 version with Idris Elba)

I found it way better than the Will Smith effort before it, much funnier, better action.

A solid 8/10, not perfect, but well worth a peek for fans of action or "superhero" type films.

And there we differ . I really enjoyed the first one but felt a bit let down by the second one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest ThaBoom

Extraction 2

7/10

If you liked the first one then you should enjoy the sequel. 

Chris Hemsworth again plays the mercenary who will rescue somebody,  from somewhere-from someone - at sometime!

Lots of action, OTT occasionally but enjoyable.