Rate The Last Film You've Seen With Marks Out Of Ten - Part Two

Jeffrey Shaw

12 hours ago, hackey lad said:

In The Land Of Saints And Sinners . Liam Neeson  . Set in 1974 Ireland . Man wants to forget his past but gets pulled back in . 5/10 

Saw it the other day- agree with rating. I like Liam Neeson as usually very watchable,  but feel he's now just taking any roles or is typecast.

Watched  Land of Bad- definitely more interesting with Russell Crowe.

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt19864802/

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, hauxwell said:

Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes

It’s a follow up to the Caesar trilogy. I enjoyed it, there’s 

some beautiful scenery in the film.

7/10

I enjoyed the previous three films, Matt Reeves is not involved with this one but i'll still give it a watch.

The Blackening. A comedy/ horror that is neither funny nor scary . If I was a black 14 year old American lad , stoned and watching it with my mates , I may find it funny and scary . I’m not.  3/10 

22 hours ago, hackey lad said:

The Blackening. A comedy/ horror that is neither funny nor scary . If I was a black 14 year old American lad , stoned and watching it with my mates , I may find it funny and scary . I’m not.  3/10 

Comedy & horror in a single film doesn't do it for me, An American Werewolf in London is an exception.

• 2 weeks later...

Civil War - a story about a group of journalists travelling between New York and Washington during a future civil war in the States.

I enjoyed it but it was sometimes a little predictable and cheesy. Some gruesome effects to be aware of.

6/10.

5 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

Wicket Little Letters

I didn't think I was going to enjoy this film but I did. It is based on a true story.

7/10 

Is about cricket?

• Haha 1