Rate The Last Film You've Seen With Marks Out Of Ten - Part Two

Jeffrey Shaw

Book Thief - 5/10. Thought it was overly long and some of the acting was atrocious. On top of that, there were some really weird bits like when the US soldiers drive into town and all the Germans are cheering. Pretty sure it didn't go down like that...

moonrise kingdom - a bit strange but very enjoyable if you like things a bit quirky and it has bill murray in it - i loved it - 8.5/10

Check out Wes Anderson's other films too. He has that sort of style in everything he does and he hasn't made a bad film yet. Grand Budapest Hotel is in the cinema now.

Gravity, watched it Saturday night on DVD, sorry not what I expected and definitely over-hyped best I can give is 5.5/10.

I think it's one of those films where half the enjoyment comes from the very well done 3D at the cinema. I enjoyed it there but thought at the time that it probably wouldn't be as good on DVD.

---------- Post added 17-03-2014 at 18:23 ----------

The World's End - 9/10

I'm going to go against mainstream opinion and say that this is the best of the Three Flavours Cornetto trilogy.