Rate The Last Film You've Seen With Marks Out Of Ten - Part Two

Jeffrey Shaw

Legend - 4/10 - Very disappointed with this, Tom Hardy has been hailed as great for playing both parts but everyone else acted him off the screen, its totally disjointed, the soundtrack is poor and doesn't fit and the female voiceover is awful, a total missed opportunity.

Legend - 4/10 - Very disappointed with this, Tom Hardy has been hailed as great for playing both parts but everyone else acted him off the screen, its totally disjointed, the soundtrack is poor and doesn't fit and the female voiceover is awful, a total missed opportunity.

I've yet to see 'Legend' but Tom Hardy's acting in 'Bronson' is some of the finest I've ever seen. :thumbsup:

I've yet to see 'Legend' but Tom Hardy's acting in 'Bronson' is some of the finest I've ever seen. :thumbsup:

I'm not saying he isn't a good actor he just didn't impress in this, his Ronnie in particular is awful.

---------- Post added 19-05-2016 at 23:17 ----------

Sicario - 7/10 - Realisitc thriller set in the Mexico and showing the hunt for the leader of a drug cartel, the three leads - Emily Blunt, Benicio Del Toro and Josh Brolin are excellent.

• 2 weeks later...

Pixels. Absolutely cringeworthy in places - I don't think Sean bean and Brian cox would be able to look themselves in the mirror after their god awful cameos. It should have made more of the 80s soundtrack a la guardians of the Galaxy. Peter Dinklage phoned his entire performance - I expected a bit from him frankly. BUT, in places in was laugh out loud funny so not a total waste of time. 6/10

Fast & Furious 7. Quite possibly the worst film I've ever seen to the end. Cheesy, cliched so far fetched it defies description. Laughable dialogue in fact I laughed a lot but I don't think I was supposed to. Plot gaps? Loads. $190m for that according to google. Just awful. 1/10