Rate The Last Film You've Seen With Marks Out Of Ten - Part Two

Jeffrey Shaw

Silence 4/10 - and that 4 is mostly for the scenery. A depressing, slow, slog of a film. And the subject matter really isn't to my taste, I don't need reminding that for thousands of years humanity has been so, so stupid.

---------- Post added 10-01-2017 at 17:57 ----------

Hardcore Henry - 8/10

One of the most bonkers films I've ever seen. It's literally like watching someone play through a first-person shooter game like Wolfenstein. Has some good (and usually violent) humour running through it, especially the bits featuring Shalto Copley.

This is one of the worst films I've ever seen, I think I gave it 2 or maybe 1. To criticise the plot is to acknowledge that there was one, so I won't. But the 1st person view is nauseating and the entire thing was 1:30hrs I wish I could have got back. I really should have walked out.

Dead Mans Shoes by Shane Meadows. Very good, 8.5 / 10. A very British revenge movie, which I hadn't thought would be a workable concept. Great portrayal of small time criminals who think they are something.

Think it was filmed in Matlock,good film.

Dead Mans Shoes by Shane Meadows. Very good, 8.5 / 10. A very British revenge movie, which I hadn't thought would be a workable concept. Great portrayal of small time criminals who think they are something.

Great film. I am slightly swayed by the fact Paddy Considines in it though :love:

Silence 4/10 - and that 4 is mostly for the scenery. A depressing, slow, slog of a film. And the subject matter really isn't to my taste, I don't need reminding that for thousands of years humanity has been so, so stupid.

This is one of the worst films I've ever seen, I think I gave it 2 or maybe 1. To criticise the plot is to acknowledge that there was one, so I won't. But the 1st person view is nauseating and the entire thing was 1:30hrs I wish I could have got back. I really should have walked out.

I suggest you read some film critic reviews before seeing the latest film releases.

At least then you will have some idea of the subject matter.

It's really not a great film but I just found myself laughing that someone made a film that is just like watching a FPS game. The shaky camera was bad enough on the small screen so I dread to think what it was like. One of those "so bad it's good" movies for me.

I suggest you read some film critic reviews before seeing the latest film releases.

At least then you will have some idea of the subject matter.

Well aren't you a clever one.

My other half wanted to see it, if you must know, and she thought it was better than I did. I don't think she's quite as offended by our horrible history and the stupidity of religion and people.